1. Develop new customer account and establish sales;
2. Achieve annual target on sales abd GP contribution;
3. Collect and report information on customer and market in defined reports
4. Collect customer information from industry or publish sources. Make visit or cold call to establish relationship and understand customer needs;
5. Understand our product portfolio and connecting it to customer's need. Communicates with customer to generate sales;
6. Follow up with customer to provide after-sales service, collect feedback and assist to collect payment when necessary; 做好售后跟踪服务，收集客户反馈并协助汇款事宜；
7. Co-ordinate sales order to process and delivery between customer and our operation team to solve problems and ensure customer’s needs are met efficiently;
8. Ensure target GP is achieved by following proper pricing and negotiation with customer. Involve senior level manager when necessary;
9. Prepare internal documents as required on sales activities to enable effective sales management and internal control.
1. Above 3 years B to B sales experience in Dietary supplement /daily use chemical industry
2. Bachelor degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Bio Chemical or related major;
3. Basic English in reading & writing;
4. General office application skills;
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
6. Work independently, outgoing personality and self-motivated and with strong EQ.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.