- Responsible for East China business, plus additional accounts or area based on business needs
- To achieve the target for both sales revenue and GP (Gross Profit)
- To maintain existing key customers relationship and develop new opportunities to support business growth
- Develop new principals or new application comply with the company strategy
- Monitoring actual vs. budgeted sales & GP with contingency actions to alleviate risks of business swing
- Working with SCM to ensure sufficient stock and minimizing aging to achieve target provision rate.
- Work with CS and Finance to ensure customer payment in time to achieve target AR rate.
- Maintain up to date information in SAP and ensure forecast accuracy
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in chemical industry
- Specialty chemical selling experience (not commodity goods)
- Familiar with plastic additives/composite material/catalyst and other industry chemical application
- Experience with selling multiple chemical products or application
- Experience (technical or sales) in petrochemical industry will be a plus
- Familiar and connection with multiple special chemical suppliers will be a plus
- Bachelor degree or above, major in chemistry
- Good communication both in Chinese and English
- Familiar with Outlook/Office/SAP or similar
- Teamwork and strategic thinking
- Work independently and self-motivation
- Active, effective and innovative
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.