Purpose of the Job:
- The incumbent needs to drive the sales and assist the manager in execution Corporate sales strategy to achieve sales target and business objectives.
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies to maximize market coverage and achieve sales targets plan and manage the progress of each project with clients
- Formulate and implement sales plan to targeted markets
- Manage tenders review, preparation and submission for corporate clients
- Work closely with corporate accounts and project partners on Lifestyle & electronic products
- Develop and manage new corporate business partnership / sales channels, especially in hair salon market and roadshow/staff sales events
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- At least 3-5 years' in B2B sales experience, preferably selling Consumer Electronics related products
- Proven track record of prospecting and meeting sales quota
- Aggressive individual with good initiatives, strive for excellence, result-oriented with can-do attitude
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written & spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred
- Experience dealing with corporate key channels and hair salon market is a good advantage
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.