Purpose of the Job:
To manage the Sales function of the business unit in order to meet the sales objectives and build partnership with retail partners
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Manage assigned key accounts and be the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Plan and develop sales strategies for assigned key accounts to ensure the achievement of company goals
- Formulate and execute promotion and sales activities to drive sales results
- Identify opportunities for business growth and channel expansion considering the profitability & trade term
- Regular sales and market analysis reporting, review and evaluate sales performance and promotion activities effectiveness
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure marketing support and retail sales staffs are driving the business toward business goal
- Strategic planning at store level to drive sales and build rapport with stores to explore future opportunities for growth
- Involve in budget and forecast planning
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in key account management and Business Development
- Self-motivated, be a good team player, aggressive and able to work under pressure with tight timeline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient PC skills (MS Excel), highly analytical and numerate
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.