Purpose of the Job:
- The incumbent needs to support F&A team on daily operation
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Handle daily accounts receivable operation duties including AR collection and settlements
- Arrange monthly AR statement to customers
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks as required
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Form 5 or above with LCCI higher certificate
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience in accounting functions
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP systems
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible, self-initiative and well organized
- Capable in multi-tasking under pressure and tight deadline
- Immediate available is preferred
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.