Purpose of the Job
- The incumbent is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long-term relationship with accounts to sustain and maximize sales opportunities. Implement sales strategies with both internal and external parties to pursue profitable growth and market leadership.
- Manage assigned key account channels sales performance to meet the company sales and profit target
- Lead the process of key account management including negotiation on trade terms and build long-term relationship with customers, review sell in & sell out performance and motivate retail team to drive sales opportunity
- Analyze sales forecast and relevant analytical reports to monitor sales performance
- Work closely with Marketing function to ensure development and implementation of retail strategy and best-in-class 4P executions
- Monitor AR status with proper follow up action and ensure the compliance of company's credit policy
- Conduct daily sales report, forecast and annual budgeting for management review
- Exploit & develop new business channels
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 6 years’ experience in sales management in the retail /FMCG industry, which at least 2 years’ in managerial level is preferred
- Proven track record in achievement and implementation of sales strategies
- Strong analytical, with business acumen and creative thinking
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient PC skills, highly analytical and numerate
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.