Displayed Job Title
Assistant Sales Manager
Sales and Business Development
Purpose of the Job
- The incumbent is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long-term relationships with accounts of channels in Calculator and Office Appliance to pursue profitable growth market share.
- Assist Senior Sales Manager in sales plan development and execution for key accounts, including sales presentation deck development, formulation and coordination of promotion and sales activities, to drive sales and brands’ sustainability
- Build and maintain good relationship with all key accounts
- Identify new channels and business opportunities to maximise market exposure
- Work closely with Brand Management team and Marketing Execution team for order fulfilment and product display execution with Brands’ guideline
- Prepare regular sales forecast report and review sales performance
- Keep abreast of market trends with actionable recommendations
- Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 5 years’ experience in key account management
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient PC skills, highly analytical and numerate
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Manager
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.