Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing end-to-end CRM campaigns from planning to post-campaign evaluation for multiple brands of consumer products and supporting the team on budget consolidation and CRM KPI tracking analytics.
- Manage full customer journeys of assigned brands to enhance customer experience/ engagement and achieve company goals, including planning, execution of CRM promotions and content development
- Consolidate data for CRM dashboard, KPI tacking reports and analysis of campaign insights
- Work closely with internal marketing teams and external vendors to ensure smooth operation of digital life cycle via omni-channel
- Follow CRM operation handling, e.g., customer service case of loyalty programme
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year’s working experience in CRM/ Digital Marketing, preferably in consumer products
- Passion in career development of CRM and customer analysis
- Proactive, detail minded and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint)
- Less experience will be considered as CRM Assistant
- Fresh Graduate will be welcome
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.