Purpose of the Job
- To ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers;
- To follow through the sales orders from execution to payment.
- Assist in following up sales pipeline with salesperson and create sales order in ERP system;
- Follow up customers' equiry related to sales quotation and tendering issue.
- Follow up goods receipt with customer; Follow up payment schedule with customers; Chase customer payment; Handle customer's enquiry;
- Chopping for signed sales contract and filing the signed contracts;
- Prepare sales invoice and follow up payment;
- Assist in the maintenance of an effective product, customer & supplier master record;
- Manage daily summary for Goods despatch; handle goods packing for delivery; handle oracle for goods picking and confirmation; Confirm the shipment to customer;
- Record Trading AP invoice and Monitor trading Account Payable; Update AR action plan and watch list; notify GFA for AR settlement; handle petty cash;
- Other admin. duties.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 1 year or above experience of customer service or sales coordinator, with prior working experience in trading organisation is an advantage
- Fluent in writing and speaking English & Mandarin
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Oracle system is preferred
- Independently, well-organized, responsible and good team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
- Customer oriented with good service attitude.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.