- The incumbent is responsible for implementing and monitoring all social media platforms, generating creative content for all platforms for sustaining customer engagement and brand presence. Design digital campaigns to enhance conversion rate and sales performance. Understand social media metrics and keep up-to-date for the best practices.
- Create content, video, Infographic and copywriting for all social media platforms, including but not limit to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube Channel
- Formulate and organize digital campaigns to generate sales and brand awareness
- Manage all social media platforms and provide timely reply for all inquiries and comments
- Monitor and analyse social media platforms performance with action plan to optimize the conversion rate and acquire new followers
- Assist in digital advertising planning
- Maintain website content and update product information regularly
- Understand social media metrics and implement for the best practices
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ experience in social media and copywriting
- Knowledge of AI, Photoshop and video editing
- Familiar with social media, Google Analytics / Google AdWords / Facebook Ads Manager tools is a plus
- Data-driven, energetic, detail-minded, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.