- The incumbent is responsible for implementing and analyzing websites ranking on search engines, formulating keywords and content planning, link building and managing on site and off site SEO to improve websites’ traffic and conversion. Conduct research for latest search trend and SEO best practices.
- Formulate keywords and content planning to optimize the websites ranking on search engines
- Work with merchandising, ecommerce and digital editor to ensure proper implementation of SEO best practices on product content creation, category alignment, back link building, digital campaigns and keywords prioritization
- Manage on site and off site SEO with agency to improve keywords ranking
- Monitor keywords performance and provide suggestions for improvement
- Track and analyze website traffic, SEO and affiliate performance with action plan to drive conversion
- Work with agency for SEM spending in order to achieve assigned ROAS target
- Work with internal stakeholders to enrich UX and optimize websites’ structure, content and images
- Conduct keyword, search trend research and SEO best practices on regular basis
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ experience in SEO and SEM, with good knowledge of website analytics tools, i.e. Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script is a plus
- Good interpersonal, communication and well-organized skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.