Purpose of the Job:
- The incumbent implements and executes an effective sales and marketing strategies to achieve business target. Manages the ecommerce site daily operation and responsible for improving the traffic and conversion by initiating promotion campaigns to maximize the ROI.
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Execute and drive sales activities in support of marketing promotions, product launch, joint promotions to achieve business objective
- Ensure the accuracy and schedule of all product listing and pricing, marketing campaigns and customer interaction
- Provide daily eCommerce operation and customer service support including generating daily sales transaction for daily order processing and order fulfilment
- Responsible for website content, product listing, composing the product description, creating and translating promotion campaigns content, terms and conditions, and onsite setting
- Coordinate and build relationships with the marketplace and affiliate partners to gain exposure and business growth
- Develop creative ideas, mechanics flow and digital campaigns on web and affiliate platforms
- Drive online marketing initiatives, include SEM, SEO, EDM, affiliate and evaluate the effectiveness to maximize ROI
- Coordinate with vender and principal on website update, UI & UX adjustment, interface enhancement and testing
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to create content and layout for eDMs
- Analyze e-business trend and consumer insights to evaluate existing sales performance
- Assist any ad hoc tasks as assigned
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Degree holder in Ecommerce, digital marketing, communications or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in ecommerce industry
- Innovative, self-motivated and creative thinking
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical, with business acumen and creative thinking
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient PC skills, knowledge in Magento is a plus
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.