Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager, FP&A will lead a team to perform budgeting, forecasting and analysis that support business leaders for decision making. The incumbent will serve as a key financial partner and work with business team leaders to formulate the short to long-term financial and strategic plan for the business. The incumbent will keep track of financial KPI to monitor business line performance. S/he will prepare and review financial reports with commentary and presentation materials for senior management review.
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports / presentation with commentary to highlight key financial / business performance that supports effective decision making
- Partner with business team leaders to analyse and formulate short and long-term financial planning and forecasting of business performance
- Work closely with Group Finance on annual budget and quarterly forecast, including assumption verification and management reports deck submission
- Work with business team leaders and internal finance counterparts on budget and forecast consolidation
- Build financial projections and prepare business cases to evaluate the financial impacts of new investment opportunity and provide sound financial advice to facilitate business decisions
- Provide insights on financial modelling, forecasts and business analysis
- Monitor financial Key Performance Indicators, including all areas of revenue, expenses and Return on Capital Employed to keep track of business performance
- Review financial operations and take initiatives for productivity enhancement and cost saving
- Participated in ad hoc projects and analysis
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent disciplines, with ACCA or CPA qualification
- With 10 years of FP&A/ business analysis experience, preferably in retail or FMCG industry
- Knowledge of ERP system and experience in ORACLE are highly preferred
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and good business acumen
- Good experience in preparing consolidation reports
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.