Purpose of the Job
- The incumbent leads PRC logistics & warehousing team to perform high service quality to satisfy the logistics and warehousing operations requirements for PRC Consumer Business. Continuously innovate our business process to deliver integrated logistics solutions that create value and enhance productivity and cost effectiveness to maximize the company profit.
- Lead PRC logistics & warehousing team to manage daily logistics and warehousing operations, ensure operation smoothly.
- Maintain KRA for the whole team, drive and support team to achieve it, monitor orders status & delivery lead time to ensure completing the circulation before deadline.
- Manage all region distribution centre's goods inbound/inventory/outbound operation accuracy and office operation efficiency.
- Oversee company warehouse and distribution system in aspect of people, process, system, service quality and related planning to meet the business requirement.
- Operation risk control ensure all operation follow company's P&P and GIA request, for special cases, make sure required special approval is ready for any special case.
- Review and setup standard operation procedure for daily operation, ensure all operations following SOP, keep regular update based on any business model change or optimization.
- Formulate in manpower planning and assign the right tasks to the right colleagues and ensure team members are in right roles, set up PRC logistics team building and effective communication.
- Deliver various reports for regular operation review and analysis, find out the improvement areas and share to the management.
- Participate in and execute improvement projects in quality, cost and efficiency improvement etc.
- Ad hoc tasks or projects will be assigned by supervisor.
- Degree holder in logistics management is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years related experiences in logistics and warehousing field, preferably from FMCG/retail industry.
- Good systems knowledge in ERP, POS and WMS.
- Good Excel and PPT skills.
- Can work under pressure, complete tasks in time and have strong communication skills.
- English skills both in spoken and written.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.