- The incumbent will act as the functional expert of retail operations in Jebsen Consumer overseeing J SELECT stores and also field operations of Distribution brands. S/he is responsible to drive, lead and motivate the retail sales, operation and training team to achieve the retail stores and Distribution brands retail sales target and execute business plans. S/he is also responsible for the full aspect of day-to-day retail operations management, including staff recruitment, coaching and training, implementing marketing campaigns, cost control and stock replenishment management.
- Formulate strategies for the development and implementation of retail operation best practices and standards for the stores and retail outlets in Hong Kong and Macau to achieve business objectives
- Lead and motivate retail team to achieve sales target and perform excellent customer experience standards
- Deliver operation excellence, review standard operation procedure (SOP) and regular stores visit for continuous improvement and efficiency enhancement
- Review sales performance analysis reports with recommendations and action plan
- Manage stock replenishment and allocation, monitor stock discrepancy and conduct regular cycle count/ stocktake to maintain accurate stock level
- Liaise with internal teams including but not limited to Merchandising, Marketing, CRM and GIT team to ensure smooth operation, roadshow and promotional activities
- Liaise with external parties such as landlords, retailers and joint promotion partners in order to drive store profitability
- Manage and coordinate new store opening / renovation projects’ execution
- Take retail manpower planning responsibilities, including but not limited to recruitment, training, field coaching, staff performance management and commission and incentive scheme design
- Prepare annual budget and monthly forecast planning, monitor revenue, margin and cost control
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience with minimum 4 years of Retail Management
- Excellent leadership and coaching, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Strong Numeric with good computer literate in MS Office, familiar with POS system is an advantage
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.