- This role acts as a P&L owner of assigned brands to formulate and execute the overall business plans. deliver business results, maximise profits and drive business growth of assigned brands. The role holder is responsible for building and managing strategic partnership with the principals of the assigned brands to drive long term and sustainable partnership between Jebsen Consumer Business Lines and the principals.
- Develop and implement business strategies, budget and forecast, as well as action plans of assigned brands to deliver business results, with respect to the strategic objectives, investment decisions and management priorities.
- Build and nurture strategic and high-impact partnership with brand principals to maximise mutual profitability and business goals.
- Negotiate the business terms and conditions and agreements with principals to meet both parties’ interest.
- Analyse potential markets, competitor positioning, and customer buying patterns to project demand and profitability for potential products to develop a competitive consumer brand and product portfolio.
- Manoeuvre an effective functional-based organisation and operating system with respect to the requirements of the Principals to achieve business objectives.
- Challenge and drive functional teams to achieve business results, measured through revenue growth, market penetration, expansion of distribution and retail network, increase of awareness/ market share and direct retail business.
- Maximise new business development opportunities to enrich division’s portfolio.
- Degree in Business Administration and Marketing or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years’ sales and marketing experience, especially in FMCG field.
- Proven experience and knowledge in business planning and brand management.
- Strong business acumen with good analytical and numerate skills.
- Attuned to HK retail, consumer goods and distribution market.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.