Purpose of the Job:
- The incumbent needs to develop and manage the product marketing plans, pricing and promotion strategies in order to drive sales target. Communicate it well with internal and external parties to ensure the effective execution.
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Implement trade promotion strategies to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Evaluate the result of trade promotion campaign to maximize ROI
- Evaluate the result of sales channels on a weekly basis, prepare channels PSI including all Chain Stores, Department Stores etc., also to project the sell-thru incentive for budget accrual.
- Evaluate the result of PS sales on a weekly basis, including Department Store, Chain Stores etc.
- To propose/developed bank promotion/aging/liquidation offer to sales team by-weekly.
- Provide understanding of product positioning, competitors and the market trend to identify market opportunities.
- Work closely with principal on sales and marketing operation, including exchange product information, pricing structure, product certificate, premium support plan, trade plan, price list etc.
- Assist to manage demand forecast weekly, review sales-thru momentum, inventory, purchase target.
- Provide product training to internal staffs and external parties by-monthly
- Handle product launching/pre-launch activities
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Degree holder in Business / Marketing or related discipline
- At least 4 years' experiences in business / product marketing, preferably Beauty, F&B, FMCG industry
- Good knowledge in project management with good skill in planning, communication and analysis
- Good analytical skills with good numeric skills
- Able to work under pressure & willing to face new challenges
- Be proactive, outgoing, & independent
- Proficiency in Excel, World & PowerPoint & Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.