- The incumbent needs to support shop daily operation and handle stock and delivery arrangement.
- Support shop daily operation and maintain visual merchandise displays to align with brand guideline
- Assist shop manager to handle stock arrangement and coordination, follow up transfer and delivery arrangement
- Handle customer enquiry and deliver high quality of customer services
- Assist to build up customer database for clienteling and retain loyal customers
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Form 5 or above
- With 1 year of retail experience is
- Energetic, self-motivated and good communication skill
- Knowledge in POS or computing system is preferable
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.