Purpose of the Job:
- The incumbent needs to drive the team to achieve shop sales target and ensure smooth shop operation.
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Lead the retail sales team to achieve sales target
- Coach the team to deliver high quality of customer service, retain loyalty customer and build up customer database for Clienteling
- Manage store daily operation and maintain the visual & merchandise displays to align with corporate guidelines
- Manage the POS, cash and store inventory includes replenishment and cycle stock counts
- Implement policies, procedures and execution for retail sales activities and marketing promotions
- Analyse competitor activities and provide effective recommendations
- Prepare duty rosters, sales and retail related reports
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Diploma holder or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ retail experience, with at least 2 years’ solid store operation and supervision experience, preferably from consumer electronics, telecom, home appliances, lifestyle or gadgets industry
- Outgoing, Aggressive, well-organized, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, numeric sensitive and marketing intelligence
- Good leadership, coaching and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using POS and basic knowledge in MS Office
- Good communication skills in both spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Shop Manager
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.