· Analyse market information and consumer insights to provide integrated insights on Jebsen’s beer portfolio
· Leverage on market data & insights to support management in business decision regarding new market and product opportunities, go-to-market investment, re-engineering, etc.
· Responsible for setting-up research strategy and tools and follow-up the yearly budget
· Gather, interpret, evaluate and analyse different research data and translate into actionable insights and foresights. Research data sources include but not limit to: monthly & weekly Nielsen data, Govt statistics, consumer insight surveys and focus groups etc.
· Conduct in-depth analysis on Company’s performance vs competitors, long and short-term market trends, promotion performance, sku/packtype/brand & category dynamics
· Evaluate consumer usage and attitude, behaviour and preference, and brand experience insight
· Develop and manage monthly, quarterly and annual business & brand dashboard to keep track of business progress and performance
· Work closing with Channel Marketing Managers of all channels for Marketing intelligence, media spend, distribution trade scan data, distribution analysis and market updates, alert Channel Marketing Managers on potential business disruptions and provide recommendations as needed
· Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Statistic or related disciplines
· At least 4 years’ relevant experience in market research & analytics in FMCG industry
· Experience in international research agency or MNC is highly preferred
· Proven ability in research methodological assessment and quantitative methods
· Agile, consumer-obsessed, data and digital savvy
· Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
· Sound knowledge of BI Tools and other data analytical tools
· Energetic, well-organized and possess the ability to work multitask independently with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.