- Plan and implement marketing activities including visibility and promotion activities in sales channels with good understandings
- Coordinate and ensure smooth execution of the in-store promotion activities
- Handle trade marketing administrative works including reporting, market intelligence, claims
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency of the promotions to cater the needs of the changing market
- Assist to control the trade expenses within assigned budgets
- Work closely with internal sales, finance, supply chain and external counterparts to ensure trade execution excellence
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in marketing, business or related discipline
- Min 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably with beverage.
- Experience in FMCG trade marketing will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, creative, fast learner with good analytical and communication skills, attentive to details and able to work under pressure in a fast-pace working environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, in particularly in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.