Displayed Job Title
Business Development Manager - Craft & Specialties
Marketing and Communications
- Responsible for the P&L and the business development of Craft & Specialties portfolio
- Lead a small team to achieve business targets of the portfolio, drive the growth of volume & revenue
- Identify and prioritize strategic partnership with the trade and execution of events & collaborations
- Provide regular market intelligence, analysis and update on the Craft & Specialties strategies and tactics
- Serve as primary focal point and maintain good working rapport with principals and business partners
- Ensure the growing reputation of the Craft & Specialties portfolio of the company
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in F&B industry, Craft Beer in particular
- Strong passion in Beer industry, with a network in Craft Beer community
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills, strong number sense
- Outgoing, energetic and good team player
- Excellent in customer relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with positive attitude to drive results and achieve target
- Well-organized, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.