- Plan and ensure up-to-date trade marketing promotion calendar for the assigned brands and off-premises key account channels
- Ensure timely and quality deliverables of regular reports and close follow up with any ad hoc projects
- Plan and set up clear execution guidelines and KPI of the promotion activities according to the promotion calendar
- Develop POSM and merchandising tools to ensure they are tied with brand campaigns
- Evaluate trade marketing spending and resources allocation to meet business objectives and measure ROI
- Develop and execute merchandising strategies to drive in-store execution excellence and planogram compliance
- Work closely & ensure effective communication with Sales Team, Brand Marketing Team and principals on A&P and translate brand strategies into trade marketing strategies.
- Analyse Nielsen market data to provide insights on our own brands performance vs competitors, evaluate promotion effectiveness and pricing elasticity
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in trade marketing and hands-on experience in data analysis (MNC experience is preferred)
- Experience in E-Commerce is a plus
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with positive mindset
- Able to work under pressure, and handle complicated issues with flexibility
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.