- Design trade marketing materials for Channel Marketing team
- Manage conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept, creative design to artwork production
- Handle day to day design and production for below the line (BTL) & online materials including menus, tent cards, posters, banners, website banners, eDMs, etc
- Be responsible for text design, photo shooting, retouching and editing
- Liaise with Channel Marketing & Brand Marketing Team to ensure all the communication is on-brand and in-sync with the brand guidelines
- Coordinate with production house / agency / contractor to execute the requirement on visual material
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in design / graphic / photography or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of proven experiences in graphics design, preferably with experiences in advertising and marketing firms
- Experience in MNC is preferred
- Expert with print design, sound knowledge of print production, photography and illustration
- Digital Savvy, a good understanding of the digital graphic design and the current social media trends
- Proficient in design tools e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere
- Positive, creative, attention to details and strong time management
- Strong art sense, presentable, passionate, self-motivated, result-oriented & able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills and able to handle multiple projects independently
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.