- Handle assigned accounts in Beer Division and be the primary point of contact for account (Hospitality sectors, western segment etc.)
- Develop the new business opportunities, new outlet developments, improvement of VPOs and activation of sales at customer level
- Assist in planning and developing sales strategies for assigned accounts to ensure the achievement of company goals
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure marketing support and promoters are driving the business toward business goal
- Provide account servicing, develop and maintain a good business relationship with potential and existing customers
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and marketing, key account management, fresh graduates with outgoing personality will also be considered
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Hands-on PC skills in MS Word and Excel
- Detail minded, sales driven and independent
- Strong sales network within hotels & restaurants will be an advantage
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.