- Assist to plan and implement long- and short-term marketing strategies to unlock potential growth in building brand equity and market share
- Assist in budget planning and implementation of marketing activities, events management, POSM production & management of the assigned brands.
- Assist in brand guideline development and updates, to ensure the delivery of consistent brand image and communication in the market
- Conduct market research with research agencies, analyse the market trend and competitor activities, act responsively for market change and needs
- Responsible for new product development including product innovation and development, consumer research and positioning to align brand strategies
- Work closely with Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing and Operations teams for ATL, digital marketing, trade promotion and the retail presence to achieve marketing goals
- Maintain positive and healthy relationships with external partners. e.g. Brand principals, vendors and suppliers
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and provide administrative support to the team
- Perform in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder of marketing, business or related discipline
- Min 3-4 years of marketing experience, preferably from FMCG industry
- High initiative, creative, detail minded with strong sense of ownership of work assigned
- Well-organized with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-pace work environment
- Energetic, proactive, flexible and a team player
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Brand Executive
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.