- Assist to Formulate Digital Marketing & Communications Strategies
- Deliver Bilingual, Engaging Digital and Social Media Content to Drive Customer Engagement & Online Campaign Awareness
- Digital Media Buy and Performance Tracking
- Conduct Social Media Analysis, Competitive Research, Conversation management & Web Behavioural Analysis
- Stay up-to-date on all digital platforms and marketing tools to explore relevant opportunities
- Coordinate with Different Parties & Project Management Teams to Ensure Timely Delivery of Outstanding Campaign Results
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any relevant disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in eComm and Social Media Management (Agency & In-house welcome)
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, CRM, SEM/SEO experience will be an advantage
- Excellent Understanding of Digital Marketing Concepts and Best Practices
- Proven Track Record in Digital and Campaign Execution
- Proficient in Cantonese and English, verbal and written communications
- Open minded, self-motivated, able to multi-task, always think out of the box
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.