Purpose of the Job
- Be an essential part of the team in research, analysis and project execution of Jebsen Group’s Corporate Development function. Support business development for new ventures from finance, business and markets perspective.
- Provide well-structured company, industry, and market research & analysis for Corporate Development projects.
- Build and validate financial models for Corporate Development projects.
- Participate in due diligence and business restructuring projects and assist to execute strategic plans.
- Support monthly reporting, board materials preparation and industry updates.
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and relevant rules & regulations.
- Other ad hoc tasks for the greater good of the Corporate Development's growth.
- Degree graduate, preferably in accounting, finance, business or related disciplines.
- 2-4 years relevant experience, preferably in business consulting area.
- Knowledge in Greater China financial markets is desired.
- Diligent and thorough with presentation and calculation materials.
- Excellent time management skills to deliver expected result.
- Strong interpersonal skill & team player, with strong persuasion / influencing skills.
- Experience in working in international environment with previous exposure in PRC.
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin and English.
历经百年商海磨砺，捷成的成功始终源于我们对合作伙伴、社会团体，以及我们最宝贵的财富 —— 捷成员工的忠实承诺。