Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent will work under our Group Facilities and Administration department, be the key person to liaise with internal stakeholders and external vendors for internal events coordination and support other administrative duties to the team.
- Liaise with internal business lines and external parties on the planning and logistics coordination to ensure smooth delivery of internal events and functions, including but not limited to large-scale internal meetings, celebration parties, guest visits and promotional events etc.
- Propose new in-house event elements to supervisor in line with expectation of business lines.
- Maintain good connection with external vendors and supplies as well as explore potential partnerships to ensure continuous good service standard.
- Assist in drafting and updating office administration policy to ensure a smooth operation of the working environment.
- Assist in drafting announcement, reports and presentations
- Collecting, organising, and storing information using computers and filing systems
- Provide full support for Group Facilitates and Administration department to ensure operation excellence.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks/projects and tracking progress as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Operation Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years ‘relevant experience in a sizable organization
- Proven experience in event management is an advantage
- Good Command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- An initiative, responsible and self-disciplined team player with good communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer literacy, including MS Office, Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Administration Executive
历经百年商海磨砺，捷成的成功始终源于我们对合作伙伴、社会团体，以及我们最宝贵的财富 —— 捷成员工的忠实承诺。