Purpose of the Job:
Lead the private growth capital team in Hong Kong and align closely with the General Managers and their teams in the Chinese Mainland and Europe. Be an integral part of Jebsen Capital’s portfolio management activities in Greater China and work closely with the Jebsen Group’s operational Business Lines on corporate M&A and strategy projects.
- Manage team of 3-5 HK-based investment professionals;
- Drive origination and execute on growth equity investment projects as well as corporate strategy projects in Greater China;
- Conduct and oversee comprehensive commercial due diligence of investment and M&A targets and their respective industries;
- Oversee transaction structuring and support negotiations of investment terms and discussions with the Investment Committee;
- Build up and develop relationships to financial institutions and co-investment partners in Greater China;
- Actively support and develop financial and operational growth drivers of portfolio companies.
- Minimum 10 years relevant investment experience
with 5 years in private equity-related activities (ideally growth equity);
Corporate investment and strategy experience preferred;
- Experience in consumer products-related sectors preferred;
- Strategic consultancy experience a plus;
- Well-versed in HK and PRC financial markets and regulatory environments;
- Strong network in Greater China investment ecosystem and deal sourcing skills;
- Experience with working in international teams;
- Strategic thinking and intrinsic motivation with ability to drive strategic projects from conception to execution;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to form and substantiate strong beliefs on relevant topics and deliver persuasive arguments;
- Excellent presentation and thorough with calculation materials;
- Native in Mandarin and fluent in spoken & written English.
歷經百年商海磨礪，捷成的成功始終源於我們對合作夥伴、社會團體，以及我們最寶貴的財富 —— 捷成員工的忠實承諾。