- Assist supervise the work of receptionist, drivers, admin coordinator and cleaners.
- Management on admin monthly expenses and payment.
- Workstation allocation
- Administrative suppliers’ management including supplier selection, evaluation, daily management and annual contract negotiation, etc.
- Annual dinner and other staff activities, etc.
- Office relocation and renovation
- Assist on special projects & other events
- Other assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or above in English and/or Administration
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in multi-national company
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, quick-learner, and high achievement driving
- Strong service-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and maintain integrity under pressure
- Strong capabilities in organising and managing various tasks
- Flexible and adaptive to solve problems in different situation
歷經百年商海磨礪，捷成的成功始終源於我們對合作夥伴、社會團體，以及我們最寶貴的財富 —— 捷成員工的忠實承諾。