· Conduct external and internal research projects, predominantly in the Greater China region;
· Provide target company analysis based on key financial data and valuations, if applicable;
· Assist in gathering specific performance and demographic data;
· Ensure the accuracy of data in an efficient and timely manner;
· Contribute on the preparation of detailed reports to management based on key findings;
· Provide administrative and operational support as required;
· Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
· Degree holder
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications would be an advantage.
· Proactive candidate with a strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus.
歷經百年商海磨礪，捷成的成功始終源於我們對合作夥伴、社會團體，以及我們最寶貴的財富 —— 捷成員工的忠實承諾。