Purpose of the Job
The incumbent is responsible for managing assigned accounts, maintaining long-term relationship with accounts to sustain and maximize sales opportunities. Implement sales strategies with both internal and external parties to pursue profitable growth and market leadership.
- Manage assigned account channels to achieve sales targets and business objectives
- Handle the process of account management including negotiation on trade terms and build long-term relationship with customers
- Lead market research and identify new business opportunities to drive market growth
- Work closely with Marketing team to implement promotion activities and provide constructive feedback on promotion effectiveness and make recommendations where necessary.
- Consolidate and analyze sales forecast and prepare reports for management review
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG
- Strong analytical, with business acumen and creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office, highly analytical and numerate
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English
歷經百年商海磨礪，捷成的成功始終源於我們對合作夥伴、社會團體，以及我們最寶貴的財富 —— 捷成員工的忠實承諾。